Hello there! Even though the weather is cloudy and blah around these parts, I’m still glad that it’s Saturday. I haven’t had to work on Saturday for quite a while, and I’m getting used to having a day where I can just kick around town and do whatever I feel like doing.
This Saturday is especially lovely because I was nominated by Life is Nice for the creative blogger award! I know that this isn’t an award in the traditional sense, but I am humbled and honored to be recognized for writing words that others find helpful. That was my ultimate goal in starting this blog, and I am overjoyed to know that my words have made even one person feel less alone in their recovery journey. This honor comes with some rules, of course:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them via social media
- Thank and post the name of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers
- Pass the rules on to the bloggers you nominate
So, without further ado, here are 5 facts about me:
- I love hot dogs. So much.
- I can fit my fist in my mouth.
- When I was little, I liked to pretend that I was the lone survivor of an accident in the wilderness. I even made a bow and arrow once.
- I have never seen The Princess Bride.
- My parents’ nicknames for me are Squiggle and Boogie, the origins of which I do not entirely know.
Here are the blogs that I am passing this nomination to:
I know that list is less than 15, so maybe that means I need to follow more recovery blogs! If you have any more that you would recommend, please send them my way. Thanks again to Life is Nice for the nomination!